Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ten Questions


I was tagged by Sweet Southern Prep to answer these questions! 

1. Who is your style icon?

 
Jennifer Aniston always has a good look! Hair, body, clothes and all! 

2.  What is your favorite socialite lit book?
Well, sadly I don't think I have ready any socialite lit!  But, I do love my gossip/style magazines...

 

3.  What is your favorite party theme?
Fourth of July by the lake, beach or pool! Grilling out, playing cards, swimsuits on, cold drinks, and fireworks.

4.  Go-to Halloween costume?
Redneck :) 

5.  Extravagance you cannot live without?
I'm sure I could live without any extravagance, but I really enjoy having DVR and my computer

6.  Living person you admire?
Grandparents. Parents. Sisters. Husband. Friends. (Sorry, I can't pick just one!) 

7.  Greatest fear?
Cancer.

8.  Traits you deplore in yourself?
Impatience.


9.  Which talent would you most like to have?
Playing the piano really well.    

10.  Greatest achievement?  
Being a retail manager for a whole year! Ha.  This question really makes me think... what have I achieved? 




Your instructions, if you're tagged, or even if you're not tagged, you can still join in the fun too:

  • Paste the picture at the top of this blog onto your blog.
  • Tell who tagged you.
  • Answer the questions.
  • Pass it on to some bloggers of your choice, and let them know they've been tagged.


2 comments:

  1. "Always" for Jen Aniston, not quite. Take a look here. Hideous!?

    http://www.dayoldnews.com/2010/03/jennifer-and-gerard-in-europe.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DayOldNews+%28Day+Old+News%29

    And, redneck?, does that really count as a Halloween costume? Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I guess I'm just too plain! (But yeah I don't like that first dress.)

    That's why it is a go-to costume...it's not that hard for me. Just kidding - I am SO not a redneck!

    ReplyDelete