Thursday, March 25, 2010

bad habits...

My appetite was so weird today! I never got hungry, but I ate my breakfast and lunch as normal.  However, after I got home and ate dinner (sandwich thin with pizza sauce and shredded mozzarella) I wanted more! So, I started with saltines and peanut butter...



I probably had about 15... oops!  And I may or may not have added a few pieces of chocolate to a few of them and stuck them in the microwave.  YUM.  
But...... I still wasn't finished. I fixed Ray a bowl of vanilla ice cream with Frosted Flakes because I really wanted him to try it.  He loves fried ice cream and I figured that would taste just like it. (It was a success... he liked it, though he's not a big fan of the low fat ice cream.) While he was eating that, I had to have something to munch on.  Out came the Samoas! I had two.  


I have no idea why I decided to make tonight a splurge night, but I did and that's all I have to say about that! Hope you were a healthier eater than I was today!  

By the way, I picked up my race packet today. I wish I had ordered a size S instead of M because the shirt is really nice (New Balance, mesh) but it is way too big.  I didn't know it was going to be a Men's shirt.  Boo.  Oh and I'm already getting the pre-race jitters.  I don't think that's a good sign.  We shall see on Saturday! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on Saturday! I want to know how you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly--you're the winner of the $25 gift certificate to MyWeddingFavors.com! Congrats!!
    Email me so I can get you the code you'll need to order. loveactuallyblog @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete