Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another snow day!

       The snow is finally worth it.  I was supposed to have a midterm exam in History, but classes are canceled again! Now, I won't have it until after Spring Break.   That's a lot of time to study...I better do well. :)  
       The only bad thing is that today the roads really are bad.  I might go a little stir crazy since I was in this little apartment all day yesterday and now today.  I will have to dust off the Wii Fit board and get some activity in!  And I'll probably walk to the work out room at some point today.  And maybe I'll even clean this place! We'll see... 


Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!     

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kimber! CMS had school today, even with all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I was productive as well... used all of my time to get lots of lesson plans organized and organize my room! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete