Sunday, March 14, 2010

another wonderful weekend...

Working every other weekend and going to school/working during the week really makes me appreciate our weekends off.  No matter what we decide to do, we just enjoy our time together!  Well, this weekend I actually worked a short 4-hour shift on Saturday because a friend's aunt passed away and needed someone to cover her shift.  But after that, Ray and I went to Charlotte to spend some time with my parents.  They treated us to a very nice dinner at a new Italian place called Vivace.  On our table: prosciutto di parma and bruschetta to start, margherita pizza for me, and warm bittersweet chocolate cake (made to order!) with vanilla gelato for dessert.  I felt like I was on vacation or celebrating something special because we (Ray and I) never go to places that nice.  And special it was to share an evening out with just my parents.  They are the best! 

1 comment:

  1. Not eating right at all... but nursing helps! I'm definitely going to have to start eating right once he is done! Glad you had fun with Mama and Daddy!

    ReplyDelete