Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Procrastination

Can you tell I've had a lot of free time today?  Yeah.  UNCA ended up closing and I didn't go to work because I was afraid that all the slush would freeze tonight.  So, I got to stay home with Ray and we ate dinner together and caught up on our Jeopardy!
They already delayed classes tomorrow for UNCA, so I don't have class until 11:40! The bad thing is that I will be at school until 6:00 because my last class won't start until 4:50. Also, the classes are shortened on the late start schedule so I wonder if my professor will stay have the midterm! Hmmm...
Another highlight of the day is that I decided to do the Cooper River Bridge Run.  It's a 10k! I'm so excited!  Notice the countdown on the sidebar. :)  And I guess it really motivated me, because I ran longer than ever on the treadmill this afternoon! Check out my activity. (It's way down there, since I posted so much today.)
Hope everyone made the best of this snowy or rainy day (depending where you are!)
My mom said it best when I sent her some snow pictures... WHERE IS SPRING?!

No comments:

Post a Comment