Tuesday, March 2, 2010

...snow way!



Well, Buncombe County Schools are closed again. This means I don't get to go visit the kindergartners this morning.  Actually, I'm really glad because I have class at 2:30, and then work 4-11.  So, I can use the "free time" this morning to study for my history exam that is tomorrow.    
By the way, the roads are fine... just very wet! The snow is sticking to the grass, but the ground isn't cold enough for it to build up there.  I think that is perfect! Every school kid's dream.  But...every retail manager's nightmare! Ray texted me this morning and told me that his team members have already started calling out because they are too scared to drive.  The schools are closed, but the roads are fine, so everyone has a free day to shop.  This means a crowded store with only a few employees.  I hope for Ray that they can get some more people to come in and work.  Don't people need the money?? I sure do!  

1 comment:

  1. I would love some moolah too! You looked so pretty at the dedication! Thanks for representing the sisters! No precipitation here so far. Both girls are asleep. Wheeler definitely slept in this morning - 9:15! Yay!

    ReplyDelete