Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sunshine and 70+ degrees!

It is beautiful here today! I wish I didn't have to spend it inside... I was in the elementary school all morning, came home for lunch, and now I have to be in class until 5:30 and then work 'til 10:30. Not so much fun.  But, at least I'll enjoy the sunshine in the car!

Did you know that Google has changed its name to Topeka? Yeah, the mayor of Topeka, KS changed the city's name to Google, so Google honored him by the reverse.  Go to
Google and click on the logo to read more on this story!

Thank goodness! Starbucks is giving even more choices on sizes... now I can get a shot of coffee or a coffee cup that I can reuse as a trash can! 





Oh, did you hear about the latest trend in men's pants?  Check it out here from the Charlotte Observer.  But, here's a quick look:









Have you fooled anyone today?

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering why it said Topeka when I went to Google!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kimberly! Especially the Charlotte Observer one... I had to show it to my class. That would be hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete