Sunday, March 21, 2010

Liberty of London


Target has launched its Liberty of London collection...and people are going nuts over it!  I love the patterns - lots of floral (they call it flower power) and spring colors. We (@ Target) have tons of clothes, accessories, and home decor.  This is definitely going to be a successful partnership for Target and Liberty.  (Liberty will actually have some of the pieces in its store as well.)  Ray thinks that Target is testing the waters in London! That would be pretty cool... maybe he could get transferred there. ;)  Only temporarily of course...I would miss family and friends too much!

Anyway, check out the real Liberty of London.  It's really expensive!  Then, make sure you check out Target and tell me what you think. There's a swimsuit I really want to try on.  If it looks good, I may have to treat myself! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I wish there was a target in Greenwood. Nice bikini...unfortunately, I will be sporting a tankini or one piece this year. Don't want to darken my stretch marks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yeah I went to Target today, and saw the Liberty line. I just can't do it, too much print! Although I still actually have some vintage Liberty from the mid-90's when J.Crew carried them. Maybe that's why I don't like it either, reminds me of the mid-90's. Ugh! Oh, and so sad about Kiawah. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll rebuild it even better than before. :)

    ReplyDelete