Thursday, March 18, 2010

Running!

      Since I'm no longer going to Charleston for the Bridge Run I decided to sign up for a local 5K.  It is a fundraiser to benefit the Junior League of Asheville, a women's organization committed to "promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers."  
        I'm excited to run my first 5k! I hope Ray can be there with me so I at least have some support. :)  I still haven't run outside, so I plan on running everyday next week no matter what the weather.  (Okay, I might not run in the rain.) But, if it's cold, I still have to get out there!  The run is in the same area as the Y we go to, so I can practice running over there.  It's a nice and safe location.  Can't wait to update y'all next Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment